Members of World Trade Center (WTC) Arnhem Nijmegen are welcome to attend the World Trade Centers Association’s (WTCA) 2021 General Assembly (GA) Week, taking place Monday, April 26 through Friday, April 30, 2021.
2021 WTCA General Assembly Week
“The Power of Our Community”
April 26-30, 2021
With two half-days of livestream programming and five full days of Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered B2B networking across all time zones, this virtual event is not to be missed. In fact, we are offering our WTC members complimentary access to the entire event because we strongly believe you should attend!
Here are three more reasons you should attend the WTCA GA Week:
- B2B networking via Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered matchmaking, using an algorithm to effectively connect all attendees to business prospects around the world
- An exclusive attendee roster of leaders of business, government and international organizationsfrom the 320+ WTCs across nearly 100 countries
- Mainstage livestreams featuring keynote speakers:
- Bernard Kuiten, Head of External Relations of the World Trade Organization
- Feike Sijbesma, Chairman Emeritus of Royal Dutch State Mines, Chairman of the Supervisory Board Royal Philips, and a member of the Supervisory Board of the Dutch Central Bank
- Hamid Mamhoud, Senior Council at King & Spalding LLP – Geneva office
- Peter De Keyzer, CEO of Growth Inc. and former Chief Economist of BNP Paribas Fortis
- Richard Lui, filmmaker, author and NBC/MSNBC anchor
- Sharif El-Gamal, Founder & CEO of Soho Properties
- Suzanne Gaboury, Director General, Private Sector Division of the Asian Development Bank
In addition to three days of mainstage programming, the WTCA is offering a unique opportunity with five full days of B2B networking across all time zones.
5 Quick Facts About the Artificial Intelligence (AI)-Powered Matchmaking Platform
- The AI-powered matchmaking platform uses an algorithm to effectively connect all attendees to business prospects around the world (April 26-30)
- AI-powered matchmaking delivers an efficient and effective way to find business connections
- The AI-powered matchmaking algorithm provides the most relevant matches based on your registration form and event profile
- This complimentary platform will also serve as our official GA 2021 event platform, where you can livestream mainstage sessions, view the GA agenda and more
- All B2B meetings will occur virtually through the GA event platform
To view the GA agenda, learn more about AI-powered matchmaking and to register, visit: https://events.bizzabo.com/WTCAGA2021.
- Monday, April 26 – Friday, April 30: B2B Networking via AI-powered matchmaking platform (available across all time zones)
- Tuesday, April 27: WTCA Members-Only Day
- Wednesday, April 28 and Thursday, April 29: Mainstage livestreams featuring keynote speakers
View the full agenda, learn about AI-powered matchmaking and register at https://events.bizzabo.com/WTCAGA2021.
Important Notes for Registration:
- To register as a WTCA Member, including all WTC license holders and staff, select “WTCA Member” as the ticket type
- To register as World Trade Center business members and tenants, select “WTC Network Delegate” as the ticket type
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining us April 26-30, 2021!
Follow the conversation on social media now using #WTCAGA2021.